CHANCE FOR CHANGE
An effort to physically and emotionally strengthen the family members of people sentenced to imprisonment in India. The trust has made sure that the children of the inmates do not suffer due to the mistakes made by an elder in their family.
7 out of every 10 Prisoner’s in jail is a prisoner without conviction
In India, if you are in prison you don’t have many choices left. Your respite comes as a miracle; even if you did not commit the crime. In such circumstances, how long can one wait for justice? And how soon does one brake down?
Be the light of hope to someone who deserves a second chance. As we all know that a crime, more often, is the result of negative circumstances.
Join us and save a soul, as the true solution in all such cases is rooting out the reason for the crime itself, and not outcasting the person from the society.
We provide consistent financial support to those requiring special attention.
- To train and equip the inmates for viable businesses and vocations while they are still in prison, so that after their release they can be a part of the mainstream society. To rehabilitate them into society by placing them in adequate jobs and services once they are released from jail
- First, we train the inmates in different vocations, and we give them adequate certifications.
- We teach them through various classroom techniques how to become self-reliant and build self-worth in order to live a dignified life after release.
- We create awareness among the youth and business enterprises to open mindedly rehabilitate these unfortunate beings.
- We help the inmates in getting suitable jobs
- We provide consistent financial support to those requiring special attention.